I would Realy love to have a game?

MarkSimms
General

I would Realy love to have a game?

Post by MarkSimms » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:45 am

hello GMs

Ive only got the demo version, to try before I buy scenario. I Love the adventure of all this RPG gameing, and am eager to have ago! I dont have any Rule books or anything but I have read a while back D&D version 1.0 .

If I can learn whats going-on I think I will be playing all the time , it realy looks good!

thankyou in advance of your time involved Mark

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:06 am

Welcome to the site Mark.

Be sure to check out the games that have been posted in the Games Seeking Players forum ;-)

MarkSimms
General

thankyou

Post by MarkSimms » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:29 am

hi Omnidon thankyou for the help, I will check there now!

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:03 pm

Welcome, Marksimms.

Good luck finding a game. This sounds like a golden opportunity for a GM to help someone discover the world of RPGs. Are you open to trying any game system, or just D&D?
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

MarkSimms
General

any free system at this time

Post by MarkSimms » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:20 pm

hail heruca

I think Id like to just get a simple system thats free to start, I know the overview of D&D ver 1.0 I think it was only 20 pages or so of simple to understand principles(althogh I think there was other manuals with it)

I like less is more, type of approach , Ive seen the systems available Gurps D20 Ravenloft etc.. but I have no idea what that means.

thanks mark