Player LFG -- DnD 4.0E

eric292
Cannon Fodder

Player LFG -- DnD 4.0E

Post by eric292 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:40 am

Hi BRPG Community!

I first want to say that the BRPG program is awesome! I am still a complete newb as far as using it, but from what I've seen...Complete props.

I have been playing DnD since AD&D back in 1999. I am fairly young, 23, soon-to-be married and just graduated University.

I currently DM a weekly game at my residence and am looking to expand to a second game.

However, I would really like to join a campaign with people never met! I am an experienced 4.0 player (the edition I'd prefer to join...But I'll do 3.5 as well) and can fill any role.

my e-mail(s) are

eric.manzitti [A] gmail [dot] com
or
michiko1985 [A] yahoo [dot] com

---

The LFG and LFM forums do not seem very active...Is there a better place I can search for a new/existing play group?

I am available most nights...I am pretty flexible, however I work from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Eastern Standard Timezone). My current game fluxuates...And makes my Friday evenings a no-go most of the time.

I look forward to hearing from some of you!

I would gladly provide some peices of fiction, a background on a character, myself or anything else if someone wants to get to know me better.

Regards,

Eric (Michiko)

nightwalker450
General

Post by nightwalker450 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:15 pm

I don't know if anyone is hosting, but if you don't mind, I'll add my name to the list. Perhaps we can get enough people to start putting something together.

I'd be interested in joining a group for 4.0 as well. I have my gaming group which runs every other week, but my other that was running on the off weeks fell through. So I have some time I need to fill with another game. :D

I'm open for about any night after 8:00p (CST) but would prefer week nights. Roll or Role works for me. I'd prefer to take a break from the GM scene, but would be open to Round Robin or rotating GM's. In game any role I can work with (especially with wanting to try all of the new things).

I started with 3rd Edition myself, and have done various other RPGs, but overall loving 4th the most of any. I'm 27 and married with 2 daughters (hence the after 8p, have to get them to sleep), and work as a Program Developer. I'm the BRPG liaison and current GM for my home group, so I have a pretty good handle on most of it.

For my current gaming groups, I have a Wiki that we use to track our information, and would be happy to add another group to it if we wanted.

nightwalker450 [A] icqmail [dot] com

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:46 pm

Welcome, eric292.

Thanks for the nice comments, and I hope you get a group going soon. The other place you might want to post the above is in the FUM gamematching forums.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Kajisi
Cannon Fodder

Post by Kajisi » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:14 pm

I also am looking for an opportunity to try out an online campaign. I have been playing D&D since 1986, participate in both a 3.5 and a just recently started 4.0 live sessions on alternate Saturdays, but would love to get in on some weekday eve fun.

I am married with grown kids (one of which plays currently), and would rather play than DM, but have run games in the past. I live on the east coast, but am available from around 8pm till midnight. I dont have the application yet, as I've not yet found an online group to play with, but willing to purchase what is required.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Welcome, Kajisi.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Skondi
Cannon Fodder

new too

Post by Skondi » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:01 am

I am new here is well and I would love to try a game out. even if we can't get a game it would be fun to connect and see how this thing works.