LFG: Anything really

LeadMonky
Cannon Fodder

LFG: Anything really

Post by LeadMonky » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Just looking for someone who is an experienced GM who wouldn't mind running a Aliens or Zombie or what ever game so I could check this nifty program out.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Would you be available tomorrow for a game? I'm thinking of running a demo of either of those boardgames for anyone that is interested, available, AND has Ventrilo and a microphone. I'll be providing Floating Licenses, so you just need the free Demo of BRPG v1.5.

Please post in this thread if you'd like to attend, and what time you are available (don't forget to include your time zone).
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

LeadMonky
Cannon Fodder

Post by LeadMonky » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:16 am

Sorry I was at work, didn't read your message until now. For evenings only Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. I'm well versed with vent and still have my saweet gaming headphones so I should come through clear. Never tried them with win7 though. If your going to be running one again soon please let me know. Thanks. ~ LeadMonky

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:26 am

LeadMonky wrote:Sorry I was at work, didn't read your message until now. For evenings only Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. I'm well versed with vent and still have my saweet gaming headphones so I should come through clear. Never tried them with win7 though. If your going to be running one again soon please let me know. Thanks. ~ LeadMonky
What time zone are you in Monky?
It was Monday 12:25 pm EST when heruca posted that message, meaning he was talking about tuesday when he said "tomorrow".

LeadMonky
Cannon Fodder

Post by LeadMonky » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Ha good point, when I read that I thought he was talking about monday night. Yeah I'll be down for something tonight. Any time after 3pm Central time.