Currently seeking a campaign

thoringard
Cannon Fodder

Post by thoringard » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Way to Contact: Email - thoringard [at] gmail [dot] com
What type of gaming medium: battlegrounds (medium is not 'that' important, so possibly others, can discuss)
Times/Days available: Friday / Sat after 8pm
Type of campaign looking for: D&D 3.5e or 4e (only played 4e a couple of times, but am willing to learn. i own all the 4e books).

I REALLY like the forgotten realms setting, doesnt have to be FR, just would be REALLY cool if it was a FR campaign

Types of characters you like: Doesnt matter - I can play whatever is needed, but I usually play fighter types, or rogueish types, and ocassionally magic users.

Info about me: I am looking for a game that me and my wife would be able to join. She has never played any roleplaying games before, but she wants to learn. I have played D&D quite a bit, but have not played in a number of years. We work and have children, so Fri or Sat evenings work best for us. We may be able to do a Wed game, but that can be discussed.

I would like a game that is just starting and a game starting at level 1 would be great, as my wife has never played, and she would really like to work on character development.

look forward to hearing from you!

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Welcome, thoringard.

This hobby desperately needs new players (like your wife), so I hope you get a decent response to this post.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

thoringard
Cannon Fodder

Post by thoringard » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:04 pm

anyone??

pathfinder perhaps??

Hamish
Soldier

Post by Hamish » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:03 am

Hello Thoringard;

I've just started a 4E campaign but we're on Wednesday nights on the Pacific Coast (Yes an odd time and day but thats my schedule...) So thats why I didn't chime in.

Hope you find a game soon

/salute

Hamish

thoringard
Cannon Fodder

RE: Currently seeking a campaign

Post by thoringard » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:55 pm

no worries Hamish.

is there really no one currently hosting a 3.5 game EST?

Pathfinder maybe?

frye..... bueller...... anyone? :)

/shame