Lfp/gm One Piece D20

SerRandom
Cannon Fodder

Lfp/gm One Piece D20

Post by SerRandom » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:57 pm

One Piece is easily my favorite manga.
A year or two ago a group I found was trying to get a game going but after first session the gm had to drop out and yeah.
Ever since then i've had a burning urge to play the game
I'm only really available on Tuesdays and would prefer an evening/late night campaign.(est timezone)
My skype is ran.dom17 if you wish to contact me other than here, I'd prefer skype or vent as communication.
Hopefully there are some other enthusiasts around I would like for you to turn your attention here!

I've made a post on roll20 and have had one person who would also like to play. I am new to this site and haven't used its resources if its how you would rather play than roll20. i've also made a post on rptools as well.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Re: Lfp/gm One Piece D20

Post by Omnidon » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:29 pm

Welcome SerRandom. I recommend you also post on some of the One PIece fan sites, as there are plenty of those out there. You may be able to find some people who are new to roleplaying but who enjoy the manga enough to try it out, or you might get lucky and find an existing group.

Is this the ruleset you are using? http://badkarmagames.com/projects/one-piece-d20/
Or are you using a custom ruleset?

heruca
Developer

Re: Lfp/gm One Piece D20

Post by heruca » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:41 pm

Welcome, SerRandom.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.