From GhostOrb..to here..looking to run a game

bayushi27
Cannon Fodder

From GhostOrb..to here..looking to run a game

Post by bayushi27 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:55 pm

Greetings all,

The name is Larry and I'm tired of WoW and would rather spend my time with some realy RPGers. Had run some games on GhostOrb back in the day..and like many have lost my money...hope Battlegrounds is here to stay for awhile.

Interested in running a game for 2-4 hrs once a week. The day can be flexible..with a start time around 6pm EST.

Games I'm interested in running

-Fading Suns
-Serenity
-L5R Third Edition
-Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying Second Edition

Also would be interested in playing most anything..if interested please feel free to email me at blue_lifesaver@yahoo.com Hope to hear from some of you

heruca
Developer

Re: From GhostOrb..to here..looking to run a game

Post by heruca » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:18 pm

Welcome, Bayushi27.
bayushi27 wrote:hope Battlegrounds is here to stay for awhile.
Me too. :)

Good luck finding a game.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

bayushi27
Cannon Fodder

Post by bayushi27 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:59 pm

Thanks for the welcome..also want to add a new rpg coming out soon in the USA..Anima

I fully plan to purchase the corebook..and will most likely want to run it. For those interested go to animarpg.com From FantasyFlight games..they plan to have a card game (currenty out in USA), a skirmish miniature game..and the for mentioned RPG.

tommy357
Cannon Fodder

Interested to play D&D ver 3.5 d20 system?

Post by tommy357 » Sat May 12, 2007 11:43 am

Hi bayushi27,

Will you run D&D ver 3.5 d20 system in the coming future? I'm finding someone who is using battleground software and playing D&D v3.5 on the internet. Please call me if you are interested to play it. Thanks.

Tommy :P ,
tommy356@hotmail.com

Elf
Cannon Fodder

Post by Elf » Sat May 12, 2007 9:45 pm

Hey Welcome aboard!

Another GhostOrber here... Those of us from there have scattered to the virtual winds. I think BG is here for awhile.... especially as it is commercially released and not in beta.

Let me know if you get anything off the ground... Any of the ones you mentioned would be cool; if I can work it into my schedule I will.

Shin
Cannon Fodder

Post by Shin » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:34 am

Not to be too off-topic, but... Ghost Orb went out of business? I didn't even know they were out of beta...

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:56 am

Welcome, Shin.

Yes, they went out of business, and no, they never made it out of beta.

See this thread:
http://battlegroundsgames.com/forums/vi ... .php?t=838
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.