GoodmanGames DCC#41 One shot

Deguello
Cannon Fodder

GoodmanGames DCC#41 One shot

Post by Deguello » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:50 pm

May 29th I wll run the above event using the Battlegrounds software (provided they resend me my license) 6PM CDT till 11 CDT Finishing during the week. It will probably take multiple sessions that week, but I am not going to hold anyone to every session as this is really a test of the BG software for me. Will probably use Vent for voice

My Rules:
1st level characters only... 3.5ed rules. 32 point buy system Max gold for with which to equip. Core rule books only. Stay tuned for more details. Server; vent server; etc...

My ultimate objective is to alternate weeks between DCC and Xcrawl campaign games online.

But I am testing the interfaces out there.

tdwyer11b
Captain

Post by tdwyer11b » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:56 pm

While I won't be able to play, got my own one shot coming up, I think you'll enjoy BRPG. Like you I'm a FG user as well, but the issue that came up with my group and me was it became too labor intensive creating rulesets for every game we play. With BRPG, I can load reference material and such straight from the books using scans instead of cut-n-pasting into XML.

IMHO BRPG has a lot of better features than FG, such as individual token scaling, miniatures have a lot more features attached to them, bigger map area, sounds, etc.

I hope you find what works better for you, however, with us rotating games, BRPG was a better choice for us.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:57 pm

Welcome, Deguello.

Did you receive your license code, yet? I sent it about two hours ago.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Deguello
Cannon Fodder

Post by Deguello » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:59 pm

yes I did and it is working