Star Trek Campaign

Highway Man
Cannon Fodder

Star Trek Campaign

Post by Highway Man » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:40 am

It was posted on the FUM forums, but I figured we could post here as well.

We are looking to add 2-3 players to our LUG Star Trek campaign. The game is every Friday and usually starts between 7pm-8pm and last until 11pm-12am, so around 4-5 hours of gaming.

Dedicated players would be preferred since it is an ongoing campaign and knowing which characters will be there each week helps the DM plan his episodes and adventures. Also knowing the Star Trek universe in its entirety isnt required to play though some knowledge would be useful. We also have pre-made characters for new players to start with while they learn the system before they make their own character.

Any interested players or questions can be posted here or a pm sent to me or tdwyer11b.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:49 am

Sounds fun. When is this set? In the time of the original TV series, or in the TNG/DS9 era?
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Highway Man
Cannon Fodder

Post by Highway Man » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:37 pm

We are playing in the year 2380 which takes place about five years after Deep Space 9. We are basically using our own custom setting within the star trek universe set after the Dominion War.

We can be kind of goofy though with it since we some times use "redshirt" tokens for some of the npcs which basically means they are probably going to die. :wink:

Oh and for the times I mentioned those are eastern standard times.