GURPS Fight Club 19th july

fb66
General

GURPS Fight Club 19th july

Post by fb66 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:59 am

I am planning on running a series of simple arena battles on the 19th july 18:00 to 22:00 hours. Players will fight each other in heruca's large arena using GURPS 4th edition. Any one interested should contact me before the day by pm on here or by pm on the four ugly monsters web site which i will use on the day to co ordinate things via their chat room.
player can create their own charactors using just the basic set with 150 point budget with NO disadvantages at all (Most would simply be free points in an arena game any one desiring a disad will have to work very hard to justify them to me).

fb66
General

Post by fb66 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:37 pm

This event was a sucess even if the turn out was low. I plan on repeating it so watch this space for details.

fb66
General

fight club round 2

Post by fb66 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:05 pm

round two of the fight club is scheduled for 19:00 hours on the 26th.
conection details to follow.

fb66
General

round 2 results

Post by fb66 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:44 pm

round 2
darius palyed by fb66
goran played by claybor
the firght started with Goran initially reluctant to close with darius who was ready with his spear for a stop thrust. Goran even tried throwing his knife in an attempt to injure darius before he closed. In the end Darius took the oppertunity to take the fight To Goran. He closed at speed and launched a wild thrust with the spear, which missed. Goran replied with a swing of his morning star which Darius narrowly blocked withhis shield. Darius countered with a thrust from the spear which Goran blocked. This went on for a few rounds before Darious used the now infamous spear feint. Once again it worked and Darius poked Goran for a net four points of damage. Goran went totally defensive with Darius launching a rapid strike attack. The first spanged off Goran's shield but the second slipped through the defences and scored a maximum damage hit on Gorans chest. Goran wobbled badly but did not fall down. Darius was shocked to see goran still on his feet and offered him the chance to yield which Goran accepted. Once again the ex legionaire was victorious. Bring on round three (to be announced).