Anyone up for a game of Zombie Plague?

heruca
Developer

Anyone up for a game of Zombie Plague?

Post by heruca » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:35 pm

In a couple of hours, I'll be hosting a game session. Anyone with Ventrilo and a mic, and BRPG v1.4j (with ZP installed) is welcome to play.

It would help if you could read the rules ahead of time, but if not, I'll talk you through the rules in about 10 minutes. Plan on the game taking about 90 minutes to complete.

I will PM my IP to those who respond.

If you're interested in playing this but you can't make it tonight (especially on such short notice), no worries; I'll be running it again soon. Post when is good for you.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

fb66
General

Post by fb66 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:47 pm

heruca nexttime you are planning on running a zombie atack game let me know as i would love to try it.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:11 am

I'll be running one or two sessions of Zombie Plague during FUMcon (which will probably be held at the end of October or beginning of November).

But I'd love to run it for you sometime this week, if we can get one or two more people on board.

In the meantime, don't be afraid to try it solo, if you want to get up to speed on the rules. It's really an easy-to-learn game.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Spyke
Captain

Post by Spyke » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:04 am

I'm around this weekend but not during the week (though we've got fb66's BRPG game tonight as well). Sounds like fun.

Spyke