Vampire: The Masquerade

Morrelle Giovanni
Soldier

Vampire: The Masquerade

Post by Morrelle Giovanni » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:52 am

Having Dmed, GMed, Story-ed, Referee-ed, and any other silly title that came down the pipe....that was moi. Recently I have been doing what is 'unofficially' called 'free-forming' on various circuits (ie, Yahoo Group, MSN Groups (shut down), etc.) for 10 years since FTF dwindled. My first RPG was D&D back in 1978. Yeah, old-school.

That free-style (form) got old real quick. It's like playing Cowboys and Indians; "I shot you! No you didn't." Well, the FTF sessions faded UNTIL.......(drum roll)...Battlegrounds. This is exactly what I have been looking for. Finally someone answered the call.

Anyway, my current group will adjust to this NEW style, and I hope any others interested in this genre will join us. All are welcomed.

Have a nice day! :D

Morrelle Giovanni
Soldier

Post by Morrelle Giovanni » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention all the "how do I join" stuff will be forthcoming.
Damn, I sound British.

Zearthling
Sergeant

Post by Zearthling » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Well now you can play Coboyz' and Injunz' with out all that hassle! Take it from me, this program works GREAT (ok better than great, absolutely WONDERFULLY WONDERFUL) for the Rule Set known as... well, the Rules With No Name... of course!