A Message for Vry via Heruca

doug.iannelli
Cannon Fodder

A Message for Vry via Heruca

Post by doug.iannelli » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Heruca,

I have tried to contact Vry by way of his email as listed in his gallery regarding the purchase of hi-res png versions of his top-down tokens, but have failed to garner a response (perhaps I am using an older email account?).

While I currently use FGII and acknowledge this is a competitor of yours in the VT market, I wholeheartedly support quality alternatives such as Battlegrounds and want to help see your community of users thrive as well. If this means purchasing tokens from artists who create items specifically for BG, I am perfectly happy to do so as I feel is a simple matter of respect. In doing so, I would hope that I encourage those artists to continue creating quality material for BG.

I know that there is some level of disagreement among posters on the various VT and mapping program messageboards regarding free and for-profit art, but I am not averse to paying for user creations designed by artists such as Vry who consistenly produce very high-quality work.

If you could forward this proposal to Vry on my behalf I would greatly appreciate it.

Keep up the great work at BG and I wish you the best in this enterprise.

Thanks,

Doug

EDIT by Omni: Spam-proofed email address. Be careful about posting your email address on high-traffic web sites.
Last edited by doug.iannelli on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Welcome, doug.iannelli.

I haven't seen Vry around here for quite a while, but hopefully he'll see your message soon.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

doug.iannelli
Cannon Fodder

Post by doug.iannelli » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:24 pm

Thank you, Heruca. I received a reply from Vry today.

doug.iannelli
Cannon Fodder

Post by doug.iannelli » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Oh, yes: Thanks also to Omni for helping protect my email security and pointing out my lapse in judgment.

Doug