Forum Upgraded!!!

Other Battlegrounds Games news
heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:12 pm

Omnidon wrote:Added some more search options and a jumpbox to contain them.

"View posts since last visit" now acts like vanilla phpBB2's feature by that name. It really will detect all posts since your last login. I personally like to use that search option as a bookmark, as it is a fast way to view all new posts.

I renamed the previous search feature by that name to "View unread posts". It checks a cookie in your browser to see if there are any posts you haven't read.
Now that we have other search options, I have set it to keep this cookie between sessions by default, but you can change that in your profile.

Lastly, I added an option to "View posts from last 24 hours", which is rather self-explanatory.
Very cool additions. That should help me not miss any new posts, and respond to posts I've seen but couldn't respond to right away.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

The forum has been updated to Categories Hierarchy 2.1.6h

A CH --> phpBB3 converter is available for this version if you ever decide to switch to Olympus.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Wed May 02, 2012 12:53 am

Fixed the misconfiguration caused by an upgrade to the server's version of PHP.
Warning messages about the timezone will no longer appear.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu May 03, 2012 11:30 am

Any correlation between whatever you tweaked and the recent increase in spam posts?
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Mon May 07, 2012 3:19 am

heruca wrote:Any correlation between whatever you tweaked and the recent increase in spam posts?
No, unless the server upgrade also broke some of the security scripts (unlikely).