Battlegrounds Promotion

Other Battlegrounds Games news
heruca
Developer

Battlegrounds Promotion

Post by heruca » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:17 am

Since I won't be around to issue license codes while I'm away on a trip, I've decided that now is a good time to run another promotion like I did last March for iCon. So...

Effective immediately, Battlegrounds is free for anyone to use until November 1st. You just need to have an internet connection and the free Demo (or a Player Client) for it to work.

Anyone that's been "on the fence" about adopting BRPG because they would first like to hold full-on, no-limitations game sessions with their friends can now do so.

Since I'll be away and without internet access, I won't be able to advertise this promotion, so if you don't mind, please help spread the word. Thanks, and enjoy the promotion.

Sidenote:
Since the two free sample adventures normally can't be used properly with just the free Demo due to its "12 units max" limitation, this would be a good time for anyone curious about the sample adventures to try them out. You can find them here:
http://battlegroundsgames.com/forums/vi ... php?t=1208
http://battlegroundsgames.com/forums/vi ... php?t=1223
(keep in mind that they haven't been updated yet for use with Battlegrounds v1.0.9, since it's still in beta, so you'll need to use the official release version, v1.0.8a)
Last edited by heruca on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Kepli
High Commander

Post by Kepli » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:51 am

Cool ...

Posted something at the Nook.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:26 pm

The free promo is now over. I hope someone got some use out of it to show BRPG to new potential users.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.