BRPG Games and Demo Sessions at FUMcon '09

Other Battlegrounds Games news
heruca
Developer

BRPG Games and Demo Sessions at FUMcon '09

Post by heruca » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:12 am

Click here for a list of BRPG game events and demo sessions that will be held during FUMcon '09, a virtual tabletop game convention which is taking place this Easter weekend.

Pre-registration is not required for any of these events. First come, first served. Note that any event that I am hosting that is attended by less than 3 people will be canceled at my discretion.

Oh, and you should all know that BRPG will be free for anyone to use this weekend (even those not participating in FUMcon). Player clients or unlicensed demos will be considered to be GM Clients during FUMcon. This is a good opportunity to get your friends to try out the fully unlocked software for free, and/or to check out the free sample adventures.
Last edited by heruca on Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:56 am

Probably should give people more warning for this sort of thing in the future. Not everyone checks these forums daily. ;-)

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:02 am

Omnidon wrote:Not everyone checks these forums daily. ;-)
But maybe now they'll consider doing so. :P

BRPG has always had "Free Use" promos during iCon (iConvention). FUMcon is just iCon with a new name.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:32 pm

heruca wrote:BRPG has always had "Free Use" promos during iCon (iConvention). FUMcon is just iCon with a new name.
Yep, but we've gotten a lot of new people on the forum, and they're the ones less likely to check frequently. ;-)