Battlegrounds Games Newsletter

Other Battlegrounds Games news
heruca
Developer

Battlegrounds Games Newsletter

Post by heruca » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:59 am

I recently emailed Issue #1 of a new "Battlegrounds Games Newsletter". If you did not receive this email, it's probably because your email address listed in your user profile is incorrect or out of date. Either that or you need to check your spam inbox.

You can always "opt in" to this mailing list by emailing me (my email address is under every post I make here) with the word "Subscribe" in the subject line of your email.

If you didn't receive Issue #1, you can still see it by clicking here.

If you would like to be excluded from future emails such as this, just email me with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line of your email.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:45 am

I recently emailed Issue #2 of the "Battlegrounds Games Newsletter". If you did not receive this email, it's probably because your email address listed in your user profile is incorrect or out of date. Either that or you need to check your spam inbox.

You can always "opt in" to this mailing list by emailing me (my email address is under every post I make here) with the word "Subscribe" in the subject line of your email.

If you didn't receive Issue #2, you can still see it by clicking here.

If you would like to be excluded from future emails such as this, just email me with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line of your email.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:40 am

I recently emailed Issue #3 of the "Battlegrounds Games Newsletter". If you did not receive this email, it's probably because your email address listed in your user profile is incorrect or out of date. Either that or you need to check your spam inbox.

If you didn't receive Issue #3, you can still see it by clicking here.

If you would like to be excluded from future emails such as this, just email me with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line of your email.

heruca
Developer

Re: Battlegrounds Games Newsletter

Post by heruca » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:23 pm

I am in the process of sending out Issue #4 of the "Battlegrounds Games Newsletter". If you did not receive this email (or don't receive it in the next few days), it's probably because your email address listed in your user profile is incorrect or out of date. Either that, or you need to check your spam inbox.

If you didn't receive Issue #4, you can still see it by clicking here.

If you would like to be excluded from future emails such as this, just email me with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line of your email.

heruca
Developer

Re: Battlegrounds Games Newsletter

Post by heruca » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:29 pm

Issue #5 of the BG Newsletter has gone out.

If you didn't receive it, check your spam inbox.

You can also access Issue #5 by clicking here.

If you would like to Subscribe to the Battlegrounds mailing list, please click here. (only necessary if you don't plan to register on these forums)