Latest Promo

Other Battlegrounds Games news
heruca
Developer

Latest Promo

Post by heruca » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:05 pm

For a limited time, I am making available a bundle of 3 Floating Licenses for Battlegrounds. This bundle is available immediately from the BG Store.

If the existing 5-pack of Floating Licenses was more than you needed, this might be just the deal for you. :D
Last edited by heruca on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Just a heads-up: this promo ends soon. :wink:
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:19 pm

I've replaced the Floating License promo with a new promo (a discount on the artpacks that are in the Deluxe GM Bundle). Figured that some folks who only got the GM Client initially might want to save a couple of bucks.

If you don't see it listed on the BG Store page, hit reload/refresh on your browser.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:03 pm

The Artpack Bundle promo will be ending soon.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:42 am

The Artpack Bundle promo is over, and has been replaced by a promotional bundle on the Task Force Games game boxes.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:02 pm

I just added a new promo bundle to the BG Store page. It includes all 3 of Alynnalizza's Army artpacks (Medieval Armies, Elven Armies, and Armies of the Deep, for a total of 309 tokens), allowing you to save a few bucks if you get the complete set.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:30 am

I just added a new promo bundle to the BG Store page. It includes both of the Ravenlands Map Packs (Ravenlands Map Pack 1 and Ravenlands Map Pack 2, for a total of 8 maps and 8 Fog of War Overlays), allowing you to save a couple of bucks compared to buying the packs piecemeal.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:40 pm

It's Cyber Monday, and I am offering discounts today on 5-Packs of Floating Licenses and upgrades from Player Clients to GM Clients. However, since I am swamped with work, I have not been able to advertise/promote this anywhere else on the Net, so I would appreciate it if some of you could help spread the word. Thanks!

heruca
Developer

Re: Latest Promo

Post by heruca » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:01 pm

CyberMonday discounts are currently available on the Store page. It's been a long time since the last sale, so I made sure to make this sale a good one.

Discounted items include:
BRPG GM Client
BRPG Player Client
BRPG Floating Licenses
BRPG 5-pack of Floating Licenses
Base Map Pack (artpack)
ALL commercial gameboxes for BRPG and BGE