New BattlegroundsGames Portal is up!

Other Battlegrounds Games news
Omnidon
Site Admin

New BattlegroundsGames Portal is up!

Post by Omnidon » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:54 pm

heruca just launched his new wordpress site, replacing the old front pages.
http://battlegroundsgames.com
(Hold shift & click refresh if you still see the old site)

He went with a light-colored theme this time, as such the default forum theme was switched to a light-colored one.
Note that if you're like me and prefer the dark forum theme, it is still available. Just change your theme to proBlack in your profile.

heruca would love to hear feedback on his new site!

And if you run into any problems be sure to tell us.

heruca
Developer

Re: New BattlegroundsGames Portal is up!

Post by heruca » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:57 pm

Yes, please let me know what you think of the new BG website. I've been quietly working on this for weeks and am curious to get feedback on it.

Note that you can always click on the banner graphic atop these forums to get to the site itself.

And thanks, Omnidon, for helping with the forum updates and all the behind-the-scenes stuff.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Re: New BattlegroundsGames Portal is up!

Post by heruca » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:12 pm

Today I finally finished porting over the remaining old content (the forum-based announcements of all the free artpacks and game conversions) to the new website's format, so the new site is pretty much complete now, except for the BGE Screenshots page.

I have gotten precious little feedback on the new website so far, but what little I got was positive.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.