Important Note

Other Battlegrounds Games news
heruca
Developer

Important Note

Post by heruca » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:04 am

I will be away on a trip from Sunday, June 11 until about Tuesday, June 20. During that time, I may not be able to issue license codes for unlocking the software, or offer technical support.

I've made a note of this on the Store page, so that no one is caught by surprise.

If you have pre-ordered BRPG but have not yet submitted your Challenge Code, try to do so today so I can issue you a Response Code before I leave on my trip.

I'll only have internet access a couple of times during my trip, so I would appreciate it if some of the more experienced BRPG users could offer assistance to any troubleshooting questions that get posted during my absence. Thanks.

Omnidon (and Halebop, once he fixes his computer issues) will try to keep the forums free of spam while I'm away.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:13 pm

Have fun ;-)

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:10 pm

Howdy from a cybercafe in the middle of nowhere.

I just wanted to check in, delete some spam and some bogus new users, and respond to a few posts. It looks like Omnidon has things well under control during my absence (but Halebop still seems to be missing in action due to his computer problems).

My next and possibly last online appearance during this little trip of mine will probably be this Sunday. If anyone is needing license codes by then, I should be able to generate them on my laptop which I´ll bring with me.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:07 am

Figured I should post that I'm back from my trip. But I'll probably delete this thread before long.