GURPS TS Settings

This is the place to post things like custom hexsheets, dice images, etc. If it isn't a figure, map, or object, it probably belongs here.
heruca
Developer

GURPS TS Settings

Post by heruca » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:31 pm

The attached archive contains two files, called "GURPS" and "GURPS Basic", respectively. They were created with BRPG v1.3b, but may be compatible with v1.3.

These files should be saved to "<Your BRPG Folder>\Preferences\Turn Sequencer Settings\".

After launching BRPG, you will be able to load up your preferred settings file by clicking a button on the Turn Sequencer.
Attachments
GURPS TS Settings.zip
(1.47 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

fb66
General

Post by fb66 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:03 pm

just tried these with version 1.3 and they work :)

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:38 am

I just recently realized that in GURPS 4th Edition, sequencing order is determined very differently from the way it was handled in 3rd Edition, so here's a GURPS 4E configuration file that handles sequencing per the 4E rules. The settings attached to the OP should only be used for 3rd Edition games.
Attachments
GURPS 4E.zip
(839 Bytes) Downloaded 115 times
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.