iCon 2008 - The Esoterrorists Demo on BG

Find or advertise games. Show us how you use BRPG and/or BGE!

Feel free to post screenshots!
Waldo Pepper
Soldier

iCon 2008 - The Esoterrorists Demo on BG

Post by Waldo Pepper » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:08 pm

Game #4 - Ripped from the Headlines - Sunday, March 30.

=======================
1- Name of Event: Ripped from the Headlines

2- Person running Event (please use your FUM username): Waldo Pepper

3- Time of game: 20:00 - 23:00 GMT

4- Participation Slots: 5

5- Genre: Contemporary Investigative Horror

6- VGT or Software being used: Battlegrounds - Note this is a change. I will have floating licenses available for demo users to utilize.
l
7- Ruleset/Setting: Somewhere in the USA, 2008

8-Character Creation Rules: Pregens will be provided so we can jump right into play.

9- Description (short description of your event): You are elite investigators combating the plots of the Esoterrorists, a loose affiliation of occult terrorists intent on tearing the fabric of the world. I will choose a world headline from the past 7 days and use it to make the scenario on the spot.

10-Pre-Install week Information (include dates and meet times, if any, for pre-install week): Pre-install starting 1 hour before start time (19:00 GMT); connection time with BG the first time is very minimal.

11- Other (other important things you think players should know): No experience needed with The Esoterrorists RPG. I will teach you everything you need to know. Just come prepared to solve a supernatural crime and collaborate in creating the story.
Last edited by Waldo Pepper on Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:43 pm

Thanks for running not just one but two BRPG events during iCon 08. :D

Note that your Floating Licenses won't be needed, as BRPG will be in Free Use mode for the duration of iCon.

Would you like for me to host some Media Bundles for you on this site, so that players can download all the needed assets prior to the game?
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Waldo Pepper
Soldier

Post by Waldo Pepper » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:39 pm

Thanks for the offer. I'll have to see if I can take advantage of it: Fortunately neither of the games is very resource dependent: I will choose a news article sometime next week and scan it, but that's probably the only thing people will need to play.

The only difficulty ATM is that without character sheets, pregen characters are a bit hard to distribute so maybe I can host those here (I'll get those done this week).