Interested in joining a group (particularly Dark Heresy)

Find or advertise games. Show us how you use BRPG and/or BGE!

Feel free to post screenshots!
omera
Cannon Fodder

Interested in joining a group (particularly Dark Heresy)

Post by omera » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:20 pm

I'm interested in joining a weekend group for RPGs, particularly Dark Heresy, but if your group matches this schedule and isn't DH, let me know about your campaign and I'll consider joining. I'm on an Eastern Standard time base schedule. I can play on Saturdays mostly, since I don't go out much on Saturdays, but don't be surprised if I can't show up because friends invited me to go out somewhere. Fridays would be best.
From 5:30 PM to whatever time your game ends.

dunadin777
Soldier

Post by dunadin777 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Hi Omera, I'm looking to start a game in the coming weeks. This will be my first time hosting a BRPG setup, so I'm taking my time getting things started. The RPG is going to be a homebrew called Gothic RP, and it will be based mostly on the Inquisitor rules(available online for free, FYI). If you would be interested, let me know and we can see about getting character(s) created for you.

I don't actually have Dark Heresy(little too expensive for me at the moment), but I have definitely got a soft spot for 40k RPG ideas. Back in the day I used to really enjoy playing Inquisitor, which was a detailed skirmish-style game that allowed each player to command multiple characters. Gothic RP's primary distinction from Inquisitor will be the addition of several rules that allow for more RP diversity outside of combat, though combat will still factor heavily.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Arimmus
Captain

Post by Arimmus » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Hey Ill play ! Send me goodies!

dunadin777
Soldier

Post by dunadin777 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Hey Arimmus,

Glad to hear your enthusiasm. Right now I'm working on a write-up that will summarize Gothic RP (hopefully) for those who have and haven't played Inquisitor before. Once it's done, I will probably e-mail all necessary files to whoever has expressed interest.

For now, you're on my list.(cue dramatic music)

Arimmus
Captain

Post by Arimmus » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:30 pm

And Cue Homer Simpson! WOOHOO!

dunadin777
Soldier

Post by dunadin777 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:53 pm

I posted some more detailed info in the Games Seeking Players forum. Go there and check it out. I'll be ready to host the intro game very soon. All I need now are some interested players...