7th Sea: Rise of the Changer

Find or advertise games. Show us how you use BRPG and/or BGE!

Feel free to post screenshots!
Piraticus
Sergeant

7th Sea: Rise of the Changer

Post by Piraticus » Fri May 13, 2011 1:07 am

I'm very thankful and pleased with BRPG and just wanted to share with the community some screenshots taken from my first two games, which have been solos with two of the three playing cast. I still have one more solo to run with my third player, before bringing them all together for the firs group game, Chapter 1: Treasonous Loyalty.

These are taken from my first two solos, the first entitled Prelude I; The Masked Intruder, and the second called Prelude II: Even the Dead Whisper

Thank you Heruca for such an awesome program!

dunadin777
Soldier

Blown Away!

Post by dunadin777 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:23 am

Wow, that's some tremendous style you've built into your game! I don't recognize the system, but I'm curious to see it in action, especially given how beautifully you seem to have integrated its features into BG.

How are you laying out those player panels? Are they floating objects with dice objects grouped with them?

Lordippon
Captain

Post by Lordippon » Fri May 13, 2011 4:49 am

Very beautyful setup you got there. I can see a lot of work went into it. I would love to see more screenshots as your game progresses.

I think more people should post their screenshots as inspiration for the rest of the community here.

I am working on a new Pathfinder campaign, when we start playing this fall. I will post some screenshots of my own.

Ohh and by the way, any chance you will post the PNGs for those wonderfull "photoframes" you have used?

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri May 13, 2011 11:26 am

Very nice screenshots. I particularly like the naval ones, like the Sundowner pic with all the cannons. It's obvious that a lot of work has gone into this game.

I wish more people would post pics of their games.

Hint: If you use BRPG's "Screenshot" command, you won't see any interface buttons on the captured images.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Piraticus
Sergeant

Post by Piraticus » Fri May 13, 2011 4:26 pm

dunadin777 wrote:Wow, that's some tremendous style you've built into your game! I don't recognize the system, but I'm curious to see it in action, especially given how beautifully you seem to have integrated its features into BG.

How are you laying out those player panels? Are they floating objects with dice objects grouped with them?
Thank you so much, dunadin. At route, the game is an out of print RPG from the early 2000's called 7th Sea, but it is so heavily modified and customized, and so much of the lore completely altered and evolved into my own ideas, that it's not like to please a 7th Sea purist, but it works for the dramatic story and gamescope I'm trying to engage my players in.

As to your question, I'm pretty much a BRPG noob, so all I do is import a jpeg or png (if my image has transparencies) as an object, move it to the side of the map, and then make it a tile. I then load dice deployments over it, but there's probably a better way of doing it.
Lordippon wrote:Very beautyful setup you got there. I can see a lot of work went into it. I would love to see more screenshots as your game progresses.

I think more people should post their screenshots as inspiration for the rest of the community here.

I am working on a new Pathfinder campaign, when we start playing this fall. I will post some screenshots of my own.

Ohh and by the way, any chance you will post the PNGs for those wonderfull "photoframes" you have used?
Thank you very very much, Lordippon. I plan to continue posting screenshots here in any effort I can to promote BRPG and show people what can be done with this wonderful program. I know that if I was fully educated to all of this program's features, I would probably be doing much more amazing things, and the easy way instead of the hard way. XD

I'm not familiar with Pathfinder, but I look forward to checking out your screenshots.

As to the images I used, I simply did a Google Images search for 17th century portrait frames, since the world of Théah in 7th Sea is very similar to 17th Century Europe. I saved some images I found and then used photoshop to create templates out of them.
heruca wrote:Very nice screenshots. I particularly like the naval ones, like the Sundowner pic with all the cannons. It's obvious that a lot of work has gone into this game.

I wish more people would post pics of their games.

Hint: If you use BRPG's "Screenshot" command, you won't see any interface buttons on the captured images.
Thank you very much for the hint, Heruca! Once again, thank you for the wonderful and very affordable program.