"Pioneer in Peril" Game Club

Find or advertise games. Show us how you use BRPG and/or BGE!

Feel free to post screenshots!
heruca
Developer

"Pioneer in Peril" Game Club

Post by heruca » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:44 pm

I figured it would be handy for people who want to play this game to have a place to go to find players/opponents.

Joining this "Game Club" is simple. Just post in this thread after reading the rulebook.

We can also use this thread to ask/answer rules questions, share house rules and/or tokens, etc. Basically, anything relating to this game goes here, with the exception of Reviews, which should go in the Product Announcement thread, here.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:04 pm

There is a nice series of video tutorials/walkthroughs that should be helpful for anyone wanting to learn this game's rules, or to simply help you evaluate whether the game would be of interest to you.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Extended Example of Play
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Re: "Pioneer in Peril" Game Club

Post by heruca » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:00 am

Video showing example of play using the solo rules.