Assault at Cold Harbor

Find or advertise games. Show us how you use BRPG and/or BGE!

Feel free to post screenshots!
rab46
Captain

Assault at Cold Harbor

Post by rab46 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:04 pm

Another small solitaire game published by Minden Games that I threw together this morning to play. I usually put my first attempt together, then tweak it as I play it for the first time.
Attachments
assault on cold harbor screenshot.jpg
Assault at Cold Harbor-mid game
assault on cold harbor screenshot.jpg (578.61 KiB) Viewed 2846 times

heruca
Developer

Re: Assault at Cold Harbor

Post by heruca » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:16 pm

Those Minden Games titles sure seem to always have small maps.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

rab46
Captain

Re: Assault at Cold Harbor

Post by rab46 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:27 pm

Ya, the biggest one I've seen is 8.5x11. The last two games I posted came from a publication they release every so often they call Panzer Digest. It usually includes a couple of small games and articles. The games are quick to build modules for and play quickly. Guess you could call them diversions and are a change of pace from the more complex games you can get bogged down in. They are a small company and they keep their costs down with smaller maps that aren't mounted, just paper. Makes scanning them nice and easy and they are relatively inexpensive. They have a squad level tactical series called Combat Leader which I like. They've released several Combat Leader modules and I have them all.