"The Quick & the Dead"

Battlegrounds Games product release announcements
heruca
Developer

"The Quick & the Dead"

Post by heruca » Tue May 20, 2008 1:25 am

"The Quick and the Dead" is the first official adventure module for Battlegrounds, and it has now been updated for use with newer versions of the software. It is intended for use with D&D 3.5 (or 3.0) rules, with a party of four 3rd level PCs. This is a BRPG conversion of a PDF adventure module that was written and produced by our very own Farland. The original PDF is included in the GM download.

This adventure is for use with BRPG v1.2e or higher, and includes everything you need to play (maps, tokens, pre-generated PCs, stat blocks, etc.). A valid BRPG license is required for each participant (although a player can play using just the unlicensed free Demo if the GM has a Floating License available for them to use).

You can download the module here:
GM's Version (59.3 MB)
Player's Version (58.5 MB)

Installation instructions and other important information is in the ReadMe file which is included in each download.

The module is being released for free so that Battlegrounds users have a ready-to-play adventure that they can use to learn the Battlegrounds software and get a glimpse at what it is capable of. It will also serve as an example that GMs or third-party developers can use when crafting their own BRPG adventure modules. We hope this becomes a catalyst for more user-created modules.

Enjoy!
Last edited by heruca on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:41 am

Note that there is a new version of this adventure available here. I'm leaving this one available for a while for users of legacy BRPG versions.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.