Ravenlands Map Pack 1

Battlegrounds Games product release announcements
heruca
Developer

Ravenlands Map Pack 1

Post by heruca » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:19 pm

"Ravenlands Map Pack 1" is a collection of 4 maps and 4 Fog of War Overlays. Produced by Scrying Eye Games, this artpack contains Maps 1 through 4 of their Ravenlands series of exquisitely detailed and interconnected maps.

¢ Map 1: The Castle Raven
¢ Map 2: Battleground of Old
¢ Map 3: River and Bridge
¢ Map 4: River and Caves

A 32 x 20 cell Overview Map (at a scale of 15 feet per cell) is also included, which shows how the first 8 maps in the Ravenlands series interconnect.
The above picture shows how the Fog of War Overlays can be used to mask things like the interiors of buildings or caves until the adventuring party enters and explores the area.

All the maps and Fog of War Overlays in this artpack are designed to be displayed in BRPG at a setting of 24 x 30 cells. They are sized at 122 pixels per cell, the maximum resolution supported in BRPG, so there will be no pixelation even at the highest zoom setting. The Fog of War Overlays may also be deployed as maps, if you wish.

Only the GM needs to have this artpack installed; players do not need to purchase or install this artpack at all. Note that BRPG v1.3d or higher is needed to use artpacks (and because BRPG v1.3d is still in beta, some of you may wish to hold off on purchasing this artpack until v1.3d is out of beta).

This artpack costs $10, and is available for ordering from the BRPG Store page. The maps are also available in print resolution and in various game scales at the Scrying Eye Games website, for $4.95 each.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon May 30, 2011 4:42 pm

The free "Adventure Seeds" PDF found here might be of interest to customers who have purchased this map pack.

Also be sure to check out "Ravenlands 1 Freebie: Castle Raven Dungeon Level 1".
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:31 am

Customers who have purchased this artpack might also be interested in downloading this freebie PDF: Ravenlands 2 Freebie: Extra Overlays for River and Bridge