BRPG v1.4d beta released

Battlegrounds Games product release announcements
heruca
Developer

BRPG v1.4d beta released

Post by heruca » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:51 pm

NOTE: This release has been pulled. It has been replaced by v1.4e, available here.

BRPG v1.4d is intended to fix a number of bugs that were found in v1.4c shortly after its release. v1.4d contains only bug fixes; no new features have been added.

The format for Encounters and Deployments has not changed since v1.4c. The "User Cast.cxt" file has not changed since v1.4c, so copying over the "User Cast.cxt" file from a prior BRPG version may be a fast and efficient way to preserve your media if you are updating from that version of BRPG.

v1.4d is currently only available as a patch for v1.4c. You must already have v1.4c installed in order to use this patch.

Download BRPG v1.4d PATCH here:
(Download links removed, see note above)

Version History:
v1.4d

¢ Change: If a player quits BRPG while still connected to a game session, he will now be properly logged off, first.
¢ Bug fix: Audio files can now be played without previewing them first.
¢ Bug fix: Audio files from artpacks now play properly on connected clients.
¢ Bug fix: MP3 audio files can now be played again. This bug was caused by inadvertently omitting the MP3 Xtra from prior v1.4.x releases.
¢ Bug fix: The "End My Turn" button now shows up properly in the Map window. The code that was supposed to manage this button had been deleted by a bug in some third-party code.
¢ Bug fix: The Command panel is now properly sized on the players' screens when they log into a game.
¢ Bug fix: Playing an audio clip attached to a unit now works properly.
¢ Bug fix: Precision zooming wasn't being activated by the proper hotkeys on Windows PCs. Zooming with hotkeys now works as intended, by incrementing 10% if the Alt key is not pressed, and by incrementing 1% if it is, On Mac OS X, you must hold down both the Control and Option keys to zoom in or out by 1%.
¢ Bug fix: The "Set Owner" command wasn't working for multi-unit selections.
¢ Bug fix: No more error messages when placing Flash units.
¢ Bug fix: When a new piece of artwork was being used for the first time while deploying a unit, the "Save these settings as the default" checkbox on the "Unit Settings" panel was supposed to be automatically checked, but instead it was automatically checking the "Apply these settings to existing units" checkbox,
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:16 pm

Please see the note in red, above.

Sorry for the inconvenience, if you downloaded and installed v1.4d yesterday or today. Fortunately, it was just a small patch.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.