Battlegrounds Gaming Engine v1.0 released

Battlegrounds Games product release announcements
heruca
Developer

Battlegrounds Gaming Engine v1.0 released

Post by heruca » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:26 pm

You can download BGE v1.0 from the Downloads page, and you can purchase a license from the BG Store.

For information on what BGE is all about, please read through the BGE sections of the main web site. Additional information may be found in the BGE subforum.
Last edited by heruca on Thu May 31, 2012 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 pm

A critical bug has been discovered in BGE v1.0 which makes many multiplayer games unplayable. BGE v1.1 will be released soon to address this bug, and it will also add a few new features.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:48 am

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu May 31, 2012 3:09 pm

BGE v1.3 is now the official release of BGE, replacing BGE v1.0.

Please upgrade your BGE installation/s at your earliest convenience if you are running anything earlier than v1.3.