Minor Bug: Blue Dragon Token

An archive for tracking bugs that have already been fixed
Meliora
Soldier

Minor Bug: Blue Dragon Token

Post by Meliora » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:30 pm

As title...the Blue Dragon Token will not rotate with the use of the keys +/-. Facing on base (the yellow line) does rotate fine. Can move it fine. Can duplicate the effect every time I restart Battlegorund.

No problems with other tokens.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:41 pm

Check to make sure you have the "Figure shown from above" radio button selected when placing the Blue Dragon.

The functionality you described is intentional for "Portrait-style" tokens, which are not designed to be rotated.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:55 pm

What he said.

Since your dragon is already deployed, right-click on it, select "Edit Figure..." from the unit's contextual popup menu, then click on the "From above" radio button and save your settings. The dragon should rotate fine now.

Edit: Also click on "Save as default" befure exiting the Unit Settings panel, to ensure this doesn't happen again the next time you deploy that dragon.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Meliora
Soldier

Post by Meliora » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:58 pm

Omnidon wrote:Check to make sure you have the "Figure shown from above" radio button selected when placing the Blue Dragon.

The functionality you described is intentional for "Portrait-style" tokens, which are not designed to be rotated.
And that was exactly the problem :).

Thank you.