Maximum units per encounter warning

An archive for tracking bugs that have already been fixed
Kazander
General

Maximum units per encounter warning

Post by Kazander » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Heruca,

I may be getting this one just because I test with GM and Client on the same computer (not much choice there, since I only have 1), but I do rename the executable for the client, and run from a duplicate directory on the computer.

Anyway, it didn't used to be a problem.

What happens now is that I have the GM client set now to automatically give out client licenses (I have some floaters). I connect with the client just fine; I'm told a client license has been given out, the Demo Mode message disappears on the player client, and the available floater license count is reduced by 1 on the GM client. GM client is not showing that it is in Demo Mode.

But when I have more than 12 figures deployed, I get the following message showing up on the player client:

"This version of BRPG will only save up to 12 units per Encounter. To save more units, you need the GM Client."

It pops up again pretty regularly the whole time there are more than 12 units on the map. It's a little bit annoying. :)

Hopefully I'm not the only who gets this and it can be duplicated.

nortonweb
General

Post by nortonweb » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:20 am

I have one player using 1.3f who has reported this the last 2 sessions. Its normally when I load up the encounter and after I've got them to import the assests.
I've just been telling him to click ok to click ok and tell me if he sees it again. From memory its only once per session but its only ever the one player and always the same player.
Running 5 player D&D 4E campaign over the net using BRPG 1.4e

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:16 am

Thanks for the bug report. I didn't see this in time for getting the fix into v1.4b, but I'll fix it in the next release.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:34 pm

This bug is fixed for v1.4c (due for release soon).
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.