Hiding text labels

An archive for tracking bugs that have already been fixed
Kazander
General

Hiding text labels

Post by Kazander » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:02 pm

I can't seem to figure out the exact sequence that starts this (minor) issue, but sometimes when I use Hide Text Labels, and then turn it off again, I get 1 token where the labels stay hidden. Toggling HTL doesn't affect that figure anymore.

I cannot duplicate this everytime, so I can't be sure what causes it; I just know that it happens from time-to-time. The only fix is to remove the token and redeploy (a pain if it has a bunch of customizations, dice, etc), or reload the encounter.

nightwalker450
General

Post by nightwalker450 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:34 am

(1.4g) Setting the Preferences to not display text labels only shows the label for a second when you click on it before it vanishes. Mousing over doesn't show up at all.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:48 am

I can confirm that the labels aren't appearing on mouseover events, but for me the labels show up fine when a unit is selected.

Edit: Correction: The labels disappear when more than one unit is selected, except for on the last unit selected by the marquee.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:18 pm

nightwalker450 wrote:(1.4g) Setting the Preferences to not display text labels only shows the label for a second when you click on it before it vanishes. Mousing over doesn't show up at all.
This is fixed in v1.4h.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

nightwalker450
General

Post by nightwalker450 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:30 am

Confirmed Fixed.