Non-interruptable Die Macro Composing problems

An archive for tracking bugs that have already been fixed
Kazander
General

Non-interruptable Die Macro Composing problems

Post by Kazander » Sat May 30, 2009 4:04 pm

When you are composing a die macro, and another player rolls while you are doing this, it correctly does not switch to the Die Results window, allowing you to continue composing your die macro.

However, there are definitely some problems with the code here.

First, under some circumstances, each of the die rolls that were blocked from showing, will actually show up twice in your die roll history. And you could hear them roll twice if you were listening. This doesn't happen everytime.

Second, when you are finished composing your own Die Macro and roll it.....BPRG doesn't switch to the Die Results window like it normally would. No matter how many times you roll.

Worse than that, it doesn't actually roll the macro that you were composing. Instead it rolls the one that the other player rolled while you were composing your own.

The last two items are consistently repeatable, AFAICT.

nightwalker450
General

Post by nightwalker450 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:08 am

I can confirm the second part is still there in 1.4g.

If you receive a roll while creating your macro, when you try and roll the one you were creating it doesn't switch out of editing, but does send the roll. Though mine was sending the macro I was working on, not the one that had been received.

If you receive a roll (from someone else) after you roll the one you were editing it did finally kick it over to display the rolls.

nightwalker450
General

Post by nightwalker450 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:59 pm

Confirmed Fixed.