Copied figures don't retain their Hidden status

An archive for tracking bugs that have already been fixed
Kazander
General

Copied figures don't retain their Hidden status

Post by Kazander » Sat May 15, 2010 3:46 am

Subject line pretty much says it all. It's not a huge deal, but probably something you should put on your 'to do' list. It's a bit annoying if you have to add some impromptu 'extras' that the players can see them right away.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sat May 15, 2010 9:20 am

On the Unit Settings panel that appears right after you select the artwork to use, there is a checkbox labelled "Hide this unit after deploying it". Is this box checked for you by default? If not, go to the third screen of the Preferences panel and enable the "Auto-hide new units" checkbox.

If you've done all that and this still occurs, then it's a bug.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sat May 15, 2010 9:25 am

Never mind, I just re-read your post, and now I realize you were talking about copied units, not newly-placed units. Copied units should inherit the shown or hidden state of the source unit. I'll look into it and fix it if this isn't happening.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu May 20, 2010 2:05 am

This is fixed for v1.6c. The bug was affecting both figures and objects.

Kazander
General

Post by Kazander » Tue May 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Confirmed fixed.