BUG: Grid Not Reverting After Cancel (RC2-PR) [FIXED]
Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:13 am
- Open preferences panel
- Change grid type (Square / hex)
- Click Cancel
- Grid disappears instead of reverting back
- Sometimes the cell highlight causes a script error afterwards.
- It can also cause a corrupted Preferences file. After closing and booting BRPG I got this and BRPG wouldn't open. (Fixed by deleting the user_prefs file)
- I can cause a similar error by turning Snap to Grid off, moving a unit, then turning it back on.