a couple of quirks i noticed in the demo

Help improve BRPG and BGE by reporting any bugs you encounter.
ingeloak
Soldier

a couple of quirks i noticed in the demo

Post by ingeloak » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:55 pm

1. i was playing with the pre-loaded encounters, and noticed that when i edit the rotation of an existing mini, the video on that mini is highly unstable and difficult to control. there is a lot of flickering, the rotation moves back and forth erratically. initial placement of a mini is smooth by comparison.

2. the audio file for the campfire in "camp, night" encounter has a skipping problem when it tries to loop back over itself. sounds exactly like a CD skip. i dont think its an issue with my audio drivers, my PC is a month old.

absolutely awesome encounter setup, by the way. as an old veteran of whiteboards and stick figures, my jaw hit the desktop when i saw the glow of the campfire, the moving flames, and the audio for the flames. i plan to hound my players relentlessly until we all get this program.

rocks will fall. heads will roll. BRPG will be played or suffer the DM's wrath.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:21 pm

Welcome, ingeloak.

1. Sounds like a new bug. I'll check it out. Are you using v1.1b, or v1.2?

2. It may not be a perfectly looping audio clip, but I'll see if I can make it more seamless when it loops.

Thanks for pointing these things out.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

ingeloak
Soldier

Post by ingeloak » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:06 pm

i believe it's 1.1b, or whatever the trial version link points to.

1. the mini in question is the (camp guard) sitting next to the fire in the campsite encounter, next to the stream.