Die macro "send to" state retained but not displayed

Help improve BRPG and BGE by reporting any bugs you encounter.
Kazander
General

Die macro "send to" state retained but not displayed

Post by Kazander » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:55 pm

If I use a private die macro and send it to the GM, then later try to use another macro, it will also send to the GM even though it's configured to send to Everyone.

In fact, if I compose a new one of the fly, it will still send to the GM even though the drop-down list defaults-to and shows Everyone.

You have to manually choose a non-default option in the drop-down list to get it to change.

Edit: updated version number.

Kazander
General

Post by Kazander » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:14 am

This bug is back in 1.6g.....part of the 1.6f problem?? I don't know. Just know it manifested again tonight with 1.6g.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:52 pm

This is fixed in v1.6h.

Configuring a new roll will always default to sending it to your prior recipient.

If you would like all new rolls to default to "Everyone" unless you explicitly chose a different recipient, let me know. And soon.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Kazander
General

Post by Kazander » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:00 am

Confirmed fixed in 1.6h. It now shows the correct recipient. This is good enough. I personally would like it to revert back to "Everyone" after closing and reopening the Dice Macro window, but this may not be a preference for everyone. The vast majority of rolls go to Everyone when we play; I usually just make a handful of rolls to the GM for private rolls.