Ravenlands Map Pack 1.cxt and Ravenlands Map Pack 2.cxt

Help improve BRPG and BGE by reporting any bugs you encounter.
cyberunner8
Captain

Post by cyberunner8 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:36 pm

I have been running into more 'script' errors with both the maps and fogwar for both these packs. Some maps with pack one are not showing up , all of pack 2 maps are not showing up, and the fog of war with both packs are not working.

cyberunner8
Captain

Mine and raven art packs

Post by cyberunner8 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:46 am

It looks like the artpacks are getting mixed up with each other. I am going to map out the problem further, but it seems that Ravenlands pack 1 is using maps from pack 2 and some of the Mine pack art.

cyberunner8
Captain

SC's Mines Artpack.cxt

Post by cyberunner8 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 am

I found that the SC's Mines Artpack.cxt works great alone with all media purged and the single art pack refreshed.

I am thinking this may also work with the Raven map packs if they are used one at a time.

Let you know if this works and will continue to try to find out which art pack have conflicts and which work well with each other.

Here is hoping! ;)

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:12 am

Could you post some details, such as BRPG version number, OS, and what artpacks you have installed when this happens?

You didn't by chance add/activate the map packs while BRPG was running?
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

cyberunner8
Captain

Post by cyberunner8 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Ok I can do that. My OS is Windows 7. I am using BRPG v1.6m with the BRPG_v1_7_Patch. My art packs that I am using are: Base Map Pack 1, Component Dungeon Pack 1, Component Sewer Pack 1, DevilDan's Monster Tokens, Devin Night's Sci-Fi Tokens, Dice, DN's Character Tokens 2, DN's Dark Lair Tokens, DN's DM Essentials 1, DN's DM Essentials 2, DN's Dwarf Tokens, DN's Guards & Nobles Tokens, DN's Orc & Goblin Tokens, DN's Pirate Tokens, DN's The Camp Tokens, DN's Townsfolk Tokens, DN's Undead Tokens, DN's Werecreature Tokens, Elven Armies, Indoor Map Tiles Pack, Kepli's Tree Pack 1, Mapping Tiles Pack 1, Medieval Armies, Outdoor Map Tiles Pack, Ravenlands Map Pack 1, Ravenlands Map Pack 2, Roads & Vehicles, SC's Mines Artpack, Standard Card Deck, Vry's Monster Tokens, Vry's PC & NPC Tokens, and Zombinion. The conflict was when I was trying to use the Raven and Mine maps.

cyberunner8
Captain

Compatible artpacks for Ravenlands

Post by cyberunner8 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:10 pm

I have tested these packs with the ravenlands and found they work fine.

Base Map Pack 1, Component Dungeon Pack 1, Component Sewer Pack 1, Dice, DN's Character Tokens 2, DN's Dark Lair Tokens, DN's DM Essentials 1, DN's DM Essentials 2, DN's Dwarf Tokens, DN's Guards & Nobles Tokens, DN's Orc & Goblin Tokens, DN's Pirate Tokens, DN's The Camp Tokens, DN's Townsfolk Tokens, DN's Undead Tokens, DN's Werecreature Tokens, Elven Armies, Indoor Map Tiles Pack, Kepli's Tree Pack 1, Mapping Tiles Pack 1, Medieval Armies, Outdoor Map Tiles Pack, SC's Mines Artpack, Standard Card Deck, Vry's Monster Tokens, and Vry's PC & NPC Tokens artpacks work with the Ravenlands Map Pack 1, and Ravenlands Map Pack2.

-Craig 8)
Last edited by cyberunner8 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

cyberunner8
Captain

Here's one of the culprates!

Post by cyberunner8 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:47 am

Gotya! DevilDan's Monster Tokens, artpack causes a script error prompt when trying to use the maps from the ravenland map pack 2. It also causes the maps to load up diffrenly from the preview in pack 1.
As an example, you want the ravenlands cave from pack 1, and you get the village inn from pack 2. It even caused the SC's Mines Artpack to be unviewable, and also cause script errors if you tried to select a map.

I forgot what is even on DevilDan's Monster Tokens. Does anyone remember? Anyways for now don't use DevilDan's Monster Tokens with the Ravenland Map, and SC's Mines Artpack packs.

Happy gaming!

-Craig 8)
Last edited by cyberunner8 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

heruca
Developer

Re: Here's one of the culprates!

Post by heruca » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:47 am

cyberunner8 wrote:I forgot what is even on DevilDan's Monster Tokens. Does anyone remember?
Look at the preview pics in this thread.

If I find the cause of this glitch, I'll fix it and re-release DevilDan's Monster Tokens so that all artpacks can be used in any combination.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.