Script error on Backspace from the Unit Manager

Help improve BRPG and BGE by reporting any bugs you encounter.
Motdc
Captain

Script error on Backspace from the Unit Manager

Post by Motdc » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:43 pm

The title says it all. I keep wanting to delete units from within the Unit Manager (you'd think I'd learn by now you can't, it just seems intuitive to select a unit and then delete it). Each time I try to do this, I get a script error.

As an aside, when I get a random script error is it best practice to ignore/continue the game session or to restart? I know some of these errors, when displayed from a modal window, won't let you continue. But for those that happen within the map window, I have a choise. What should I do when I get these?

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:36 pm

This is fixed for the next release.

Generally, you can try ignoring script errors to see if play can proceed normally. If you get stuck in an endless loop of script errors, you will have to force-quit the app. If, after the initial script error was dismissed, you start noticing any sort of odd/unexpected behavior, then definitely it is time to re-launch the program.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.