Mouse-wheel rotate unit causes error

Help improve BRPG and BGE by reporting any bugs you encounter.
Motdc
Captain

Mouse-wheel rotate unit causes error

Post by Motdc » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:48 pm

Here is another one I hit. I created a figure on the map. He was still selected (on accident) and I spun the mouse wheel rapidly to zoom. Well, with him selected he rotated (as one would expect) but it then crashed. I am now always very careful when I rotate the unit to do it SLOWLY and everything seems OK. Still, it would be nice if I didn't have to worry about accidentally rotating too fast.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Ever since BRPG v1.7c, there has been an option to disable rotation of units with the mousewheel.

Are you using a version of BRPG prior to v1.7e? As of v1.7e, mousewheel rotation of units should be disabled by default.

Edit: Is this post in regards to BRPG or BGE?
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Motdc
Captain

Post by Motdc » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Sorry. It is BRPG and I downloaded it last week or the week before so I assume it is the latest, though I'm not at home right now so I cannot say for sure.

I did see that it has an option to disable rotation. And AKAIK, I did not change that option. I don't the mouse wheel rotate...actually I find it handy!