Gladiator Arena

heruca
Developer

Gladiator Arena

Post by heruca » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:46 pm

This is a re-release of the Gladiator Arena that I originally released exclusively for use with GURPS. This updated package now comes with two Encounters: one for use with a square grid (5 feet per square), and one for use with a hex grid (1 yard per hex). Use the arena with any RPG system you prefer. This package should serve as a quick and easy way to run a combat Encounter using the Battlegrounds RPG Edition software. You can also re-purpose this content if you ever need to run an arena combat in your current RPG campaign.

A companion package is available as a separate download for those who wish to play using GURPS 3rd Edition or GURPS 4th Edition rules. Even if you don't play GURPS, this optional companion package should prove to be a useful example of how BRPG can be configured for a particular game system. Instructions are in the ReadMe file that's included in the Zip.

Note that you will need BRPG v1.6m or greater to either of these packages, but even the free Demo should work.

Enjoy!
Attachments
Gladiator_Arena_for_BRPG.zip
(19.01 MiB) Downloaded 38 times
GURPS_Gladiator_Arena_Files.zip
(790.59 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Some preview pics.
Attachments
Arena Hex Grid.png
Arena Hex Grid.png (1.36 MiB) Viewed 285 times
Arena Square Grid.png
Arena Square Grid.png (1.97 MiB) Viewed 284 times
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Falgarden
Cannon Fodder

Post by Falgarden » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Are you have any jpg or image version?

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:05 am

Welcome, Falgarden.

No, I have not posted a bitmap version of this, as I wanted it to be used strictly in Battlegrounds.