The Yanks (WWII tokens)

tailz
Sergeant

The Yanks (WWII tokens)

Post by tailz » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:47 am

Here are some sneak peeks of The Yanks token pack I'm about to release to complement the Germans token pack.

For those of you who would like to know, I've also put some of my token packs into "bundles" with a discount. Some of the bundles include, the Generation 1 Tokens bundle, the World War II Tokens starter bundle, and my Generation 2 Tokens Starter bundle.

Tailz Silver Paws
Follow Tailz at deviantART, Twitter, Facebook, or Studio WyldFurr.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:42 am

::drool::
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

tailz
Sergeant

Post by tailz » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:04 am

heruca wrote:::drool::
:shock: :lol:
Tailz Silver Paws

Kepli
High Commander

Post by Kepli » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:10 pm

I don't see any images :(

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Kepli wrote:I don't see any images :(
http://www.wyldfurr.com/ is down atm

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Kepli, just search for wyldfurr on rpgnow.com.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

tailz
Sergeant

Post by tailz » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:41 am

Omnidon wrote:
Kepli wrote:I don't see any images :(
http://www.wyldfurr.com/ is down atm
My web host installed a brand new hosting server which was supposed to be faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound... which promptly imploded and crashed...

It is back up now...

I have started to design a new web site too, and I am planning to make preview PDF's of the character sets in the token packs. Showing all of the tokens in each set, but with some anti copying lines through them to foil those evil terrorists who would cut out the tokens instead of pay for them - naughty!!

I am also most of the way through rendering the tokens for the next token set: Heroines. Which I think I shall give to Heruca for release.

*waggles half naked fantasy babe tokens at Heruca*
Tailz Silver Paws

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:38 am

tailz wrote:I am also most of the way through rendering the tokens for the next token set: Heroines. Which I think I shall give to Heruca for release.
Do you mean in BRPG's Artpack format? Won't you also be releasing the set in the usual PNG format for use in other VTs? If so, you'll reach a broader audience (and presumably get more sales), but the copy-protection offered by an artpack will be kind of a moot point.
tailz wrote:*waggles half naked fantasy babe tokens at Heruca*
Looking forward to seeing them. :lol:

tailz
Sergeant

Post by tailz » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:29 am

Just put online a promotional sample PDF of the Yanks Token Pack. The aim is to let people see all the tokens before having to buy the pack. The tokens have dotted lines over them to prevent people from cutting them out.
heruca wrote:
tailz wrote:I am also most of the way through rendering the tokens for the next token set: Heroines. Which I think I shall give to Heruca for release.
Do you mean in BRPG's Artpack format? Won't you also be releasing the set in the usual PNG format for use in other VTs? If so, you'll reach a broader audience (and presumably get more sales), but the copy-protection offered by an artpack will be kind of a moot point.
I'd like to release the set so everyone can use it. But I have an exclusive agreement with RPGnow. So if I release it there, I can't also release it here.
heruca wrote:
tailz wrote:*waggles half naked fantasy babe tokens at Heruca*
Looking forward to seeing them. :lol:
Almost done.... previews soon I hope. This will be the first Adults only token pack. :D
Tailz Silver Paws

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:40 am

Looks like a very complete set. Good job. Hope it does well.

Kepli
High Commander

Post by Kepli » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:22 am

Wow, cool tokens 8) :D