Floating license 5 pack

Non-bug comments, suggestions, and feature requests for BRPG and/or BGE
1MGSIX
Cannon Fodder

Floating license 5 pack

Post by 1MGSIX » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:27 am

Can't seem to find the option for this. Do we pay for 4 and just get the free one automatically or what? I wasn't able to find how this worked.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Look in the "Bundles" section, at the bottom of the BG Store page.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

1MGSIX
Cannon Fodder

Very unsatified.

Post by 1MGSIX » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Having used the game twice now ,I am of the opinion that this product is not worth the money. If I could get my money back I would. It is extremely slow and glitchy. The constant script errors are very annoying. If you use light sources forget about it ,it is way too slow. After trying to play for a few hours, we have come away thinking "what a complete waste of time". Not to mention the cost. The only good thing I have to say is it makes die rolling easy. You can only use 2 mb maps. Thats not alot. I am sorry but we have put alot of time into learning and using this product and by no means have we gotten our moneys worth.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:18 pm

I'm sorry you feel that way. Have you considered asking for technical support?

I'd be interested to know what version of BRPG you are using, and what sort of computer (e.g., a netbook?).

BRPG should not be giving you constant script errors, and if it is, you should request technical support. As for performance, it ran acceptably fast on a 10-year old Mac that I was originally developing on, as long as I didn't try to use too many really large light sources (e.g. numerous Daylight Spells) on a really large map. Any reasonably modern computer, with the possible exception of some low end netbooks, should run BRPG just fine.

By the way, you certainly can use maps that are larger than 2 MBs. I don't recommend it, but you can. If you do, I strongly suggest you use them as server-based maps, or that you pre-distribute the maps via an external media bundle. Otherwise you're just asking for frustratingly long map transfer times.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.