Developer absence in February

heruca
Developer

Developer absence in February

Post by heruca » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:08 pm

I will be away on a trip from approximately February 13th until approximately February 24th.

During that time, I will only have occasional internet access (perhaps just once a week, for an hour or two), so I won't usually be able to issue License Codes or answer questions on the forums promptly. Hopefully some of the more knowledgeable BRPG users can help out with any questions that pop up while I am away.

I'll be leaving the Store up, but customers placing their orders during this absence may have to wait a couple of days to receive their license codes. I will post a note to that effect on the Store page, so that no one gets caught off guard.

While I'm away, I'll be working on additional artpacks for BRPG, and on updating the User Manual (again).
Last edited by heruca on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Kepli
High Commander

Post by Kepli » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 am

Have a nice trip :D

Shayd3000
Captain

Post by Shayd3000 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Yeah - enjoy yourself, and don't ruin it by doing too much work....

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:50 pm

It turns out I have to leave early tomorrow instead of Monday, as I had originally planned.

Any orders placed my midnight tonight will be fulfilled promptly. Orders placed after that will take up to 3 or 4 days to fulfill until I return, as I will only occasionally have internet access during my trip.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:59 pm

I'm back from my trip now, and am working my way through all the pending orders and emails. Once that's done, I'll attend to any recent forum posts that require a response.