No new license codes possible for a few days

heruca
Developer

No new license codes possible for a few days

Post by heruca » Sun May 01, 2011 11:27 am

The internal hard drive of my development computer died last night, without warning. I will therefore be unable to provide new license keys for BRPG (and/or new artpack registration codes) until I can purchase a new hard drive and restore my system. I estimate that I won't be "back in business" until at least Tuesday, May 3rd.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
Last edited by heruca on Wed May 04, 2011 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed May 04, 2011 11:52 am

New hard drive installed and formatted, backup files restored, and I am back in business. :)

I lost 3 days of work because my latest backup was 3 days old (and a further 3 days lost during which I was unable to get any work done). I hope this serves as a reminder for everyone to back up their files. You never know when disaster will strike.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Fri May 06, 2011 8:10 pm

heruca wrote:New hard drive installed and formatted
Gratz :P
heruca wrote:I hope this serves as a reminder for everyone to back up their files. You never know when disaster will strike.
I always back up my files. Now if only I could back up my memories... ;-)