A long time since i purchased a Lic.

Zuesacoatl
Cannon Fodder

A long time since i purchased a Lic.

Post by Zuesacoatl » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:03 am

Hello,

I purchased a lic a couple of years ago, when I first joined Battlegrounds, but the information I had for that lic is gone, and in all honesty, I had to grow up for a bit and focus on getting RL straight and have been out of the RPG scene. I was browsing my email and noticed that I received the newsletter, but I don't have any of my other brpg info. Is there a way to look up my order information or do I have to repurchase? Now that I am settled once again, I have started GMing once again and would like to get all my tools back. Thanks for the help.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:09 pm

Welcome, Zuesacoatl.

If you've already bought a license, you don't need to purchase BRPG again. Just email me and let me know...

1) Your full name.

2) The email address that you used to make the purchase.

3) The Challenge Code that is shown in BRPG's "License" panel.

With that information, I should be able to find the record of your purchase and issue you a new license code, free of charge.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Zuesacoatl
Cannon Fodder

Post by Zuesacoatl » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:32 am

I will be putting it on my home PC here shortly, I work 12 hr graves so have not had time to reply. Thanks for your assistance, and hope we find that info.