Developer absence in July

heruca
Developer

Developer absence in July

Post by heruca » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:19 am

I will be away on a trip from July 23rd through July 24th, and then again on August 2nd through August 3rd.

During that time, I will not have internet access, so I won't be able to issue License Codes, artpack registration codes, or answer questions on the forums promptly. Hopefully some of the more knowledgeable BRPG and BGE users can help out with any questions that pop up while I am away.

I'll be leaving the Store up, but customers placing their orders during this absence may have to wait until I return to receive their license/registration codes. I will post a note to that effect on the Store page, so that no one gets caught off guard.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Re: Developer absence in July

Post by heruca » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:40 am

Trip delayed. I've edited the OP with new travel date.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:53 am

Trip cancelled. :(

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:19 pm

I'm leaving on a business trip for a day and a half, should be back Saturday morning. Will respond to any license code requests when I get back.