an October Update.

Moderator: 3rdParty - Asgard North

Alynnalizza
Captain

an October Update.

Post by Alynnalizza » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:34 pm

After a very, very long time, I'm back with a mini-update. Even though Irene kicked my rear end, okay, more like took out my basement and yard, I am back and running again. Sorta. Things are still a pain in the arse, but I have managed to find some free time and have uploaded some tokens, character sheet, etc.

http://www.asgardnorth.com

This month features one of the three characters in my WVZ Adventuring Party, Tainaya, a Human Ranger/Rogue who specializes in hunting Zombies and their like. 17 tokens to fit somewhat of the groups theme, and I hope to do up more of the group soonish.

I'm still going through a backlog of some requests, so please be patient. I hope you like this little offering as I try to get back to something that resembles a 'normal' life.

Thanks.
Asgardnorth.net & Asgardnorth.com , 2 sources for your Fantasy Needs. Com for freebies, Net for commercial items. Stop by and take a look.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Some great stuff in this set. I love the werewolf hunter token, in particular.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Alynnalizza
Captain

Post by Alynnalizza » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Thank you, I have more in the works, just finding time is a hassle. :D

Now where is that get 2 weeks off and get paid card?
Asgardnorth.net & Asgardnorth.com , 2 sources for your Fantasy Needs. Com for freebies, Net for commercial items. Stop by and take a look.

Lazarus
Soldier

Password

Post by Lazarus » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:03 am

I just downloaded the Oct2011_Freebie folder and then tried to import it into Battlegrounds. It's asking for a password. :(

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:50 am

Did you unzip the downloaded file? After unzipping, these are stand-alone PNGs that need to be manually filed into the "Figures" and "Objects" folders. Don't try to import them into BRPG using the "Import Encounter Assets" command.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.