May/June Update

Moderator: 3rdParty - Asgard North

Alynnalizza
Captain

May/June Update

Post by Alynnalizza » Tue May 31, 2011 2:11 pm

I was bad, I missed a month. (though to be honest, I probably will be doing a release every 2 months during the Spring/Summer. Too much to do outside. lol)

This collection of tokens is a bit of a hodge-podge collection. Trees, jungle plants, various plants, walls, buildings, forts/lookout towers, and the like.

40 tokens in all, about 8 MB download. Enjoy, and thanks.

http://www.asgardnorth.com/html/tokens.html
Asgardnorth.net & Asgardnorth.com , 2 sources for your Fantasy Needs. Com for freebies, Net for commercial items. Stop by and take a look.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue May 31, 2011 3:12 pm

Some great tokens in that set, Jeff. We forgive you for skipping a month. :lol:
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

cyberunner8
Captain

wow! Great stuff.

Post by cyberunner8 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Wow! Nice work and great sight with pc sheets to boot. I most definitely need to up my quality of work. I did have some silly round pic tokens for the si-fi section but now I am thinking they are too ...mmm lets say in the rough. Again Fantastic!

Alynnalizza
Captain

Post by Alynnalizza » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Thanks cyber!

it's my little way to stay active in D&D, since I haven't played in 5+ years.
Asgardnorth.net & Asgardnorth.com , 2 sources for your Fantasy Needs. Com for freebies, Net for commercial items. Stop by and take a look.

cyberunner8
Captain

What program(s) do you use?

Post by cyberunner8 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Yes, I just got back in the game my self after a 6 year break. (Could not find players or a GM) I do love the game. :)

How do you get such nice tokens? What programs do you use? Do you know of any good tutorial web sights? 8)

P.S. Thanks to BGRPG I can now game game with out printing out maps or look for my red dragon in the back of the closet ect.. ;)

Alynnalizza
Captain

Post by Alynnalizza » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:32 pm

90% of my stuff is rendered in Daz, then added/edited in Photoshop.

Sometimes I use bryce or carrara or hand draw something.

Been doing this type art since about 2003, so lots, and lots, and lots of practice. lol.

I learned everything by just doing, so I cannot point to a good site, but I know they are out there.