So What's New? :)

A place for BRPG and BGE users to socialize
Elric
Soldier

So What's New? :)

Post by Elric » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:00 am

Seems things have been quiet now for a lot of people. I guess everyone is playing with their Christmas presents? :D

I, for one, have been playing around putting up my new site. Decided to return to my roots and setup a Wildcat! BBS system. Hopefully this will allow me some gaming options that I didn't really have running the site on a hosted system since I have complete control of the PHP I'm running as well as a few other things.

Anyway, hope to see more new goodies coming for BRPG and BGE. :)
Elric
SEMO Recordings
Dundjinni CSUAC and Archives

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Yeah, it's been incredibly quiet around here.

I'm working on a new game that I expect to release next weekend. It's 95% complete, but the last 5% is always the hardest.

This weekend, I'm taking the all-too-rare opportunity to do some face-to-face gaming (boardgaming, to be exact).

I expect January, and to some extent February, will see a number of releases, because I will have more free time to devote to BG.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Elric
Soldier

Post by Elric » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:40 pm

That's great heruca! Looking forward to it! :)
Elric
SEMO Recordings
Dundjinni CSUAC and Archives

TRIAD4Evr
General

Post by TRIAD4Evr » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:46 am

I've been using BGRPGE pretty close to weekly and now that Heruca got me through that issue with my media file getting full, I've had no issues to speak of!